10 December 2007

Weekend work and a new switch

The bathroom switch took 2 minutes to fix as it was only a faulty switch. Woohoo go electricians!

On the weekend we picked up the paint and filled all the nail holes in the skirting boards and window frames. D, M and A did a good job of sanding in the front room and today Dad is in there with his sander whizzing through the rest of the rooms. I bet they wish they had thought of using our sander instead of crawling around with a piece of sandpaper lol oh well live and learn!

Al has finished H's drawers and they look fantastic! She is soooo happy and can't wait to use them. I need to polish the handles but i'm not sure what to use. Any ideas for me? They are brass but appear to have a protective coating on the front where the cameo is. Will post a pic when I get my card reader back from my darling husband.

Thats it for now

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam wrote:"I bet they wish they had thought of using our sander instead of crawling around with a piece of sandpaper lol oh well live and learn!"

What! And miss out on getting the knees of my new jeans dirty ... Are you crazy? :-)

Did Your Dad & D make sure they smoothed the putty under the lounge room window? It'll look funny when its painted if they didn't.

Allan