30 December 2007

Last one for this year

Well we have been slowly moving in and getting comfortable over the last week and overall we are just slightly ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!! We are all so happy and relaxed. My favourite thing about it is sitting at the kitchen table because we all fit!

We have a lot of work to go yet but when I get all of the new curtains up n the front wndows I will finally show you all a picture of the whole house.

Thats it for now ... I don't know what I was thinking but I decided to have New Years here so I have some organising to do and probably some drinks and nibbles will be in order.

Take care and be safe. Type soon!

1 comment:

The Arthur Family said...

that is awesome Pammy, I have been wondering how you have gone. and thinking about you heaps.

BIG HUGS
Chandelle