5 December 2007

Are you sitting down?

I can hardly believe I am about to say this but the builder has finished :^O

Thats right! Finished! Yesterday the plumber fiiinally turned up at the same time as the shower screen guy and today the window man brought the fly screens and thats it. I asked what was next and they said "ummm nothing that I can see ...it looks like thats it". I don't know what I expected but I guess I at least thought we would here hope you are happy have a nice day. Oh well who cares WOOHOO!!!!!

I will post pics of my wonderful toilet tomorrow lol

Have a great day ... I'm going scrapping :^D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well! Since the its all finished, I guess its time you put up an "After" picture to go with the "Before".
Is't it? :-) (How sad, your blog site doesn't seem to supply smileys/emoticons).

Allan

Pam said...

noooo not yet...I want the curtains up and some form of steps up to the door first :^D
Nice try though!