6 December 2007

Such fun!

I had a wonnnnderful morning scrapping at Mandy's followed by lunch at a swish restaurant lol

When I finally got home ( just in time to get the kids) I found builders business card in the door. Will have to ring tomorrow and see what he wants...Maybe I should make HIM wait for a change :^D
Nahhhh I have to ring him to get the electrician back. When I turned the bathroom light on tonight it started flashing and when I went back to the switch it was making sizzling noises. I went straight out the front and turned the lighting circuit off because I did NOT like that sound.

The best Dad in the whole wide world has undercoated and painted the ceiling in the 2 bedrooms and the toilet. I have asked my colour consultant (aka Mandy) to help me pick a colour for my family room/kitchen. Then it will be off to the paint shop AGAIN to give them more money.

Hope you are all well
Pam

No comments: