27 November 2007

totally confused

and a bit peeved. I have been expecting the builders electrician for 2 days now so I rang to see when he is coming. I get told they will ring me back. Then the tiler turns up to fix the broken tile so I can only assume they decided against getting the bigger mirror? Who knows ... anyway I asked him about the toilet floor tiles stopping before the door and he says he will fix that at the same time. I wait 4 hours for my return phone call ... nothing grrr. I ring back and they are out of the office and will ring me back hmmmm. Half an hour later the guy that the building manager is training rings me and says the electrician will be here THURSDAY arghhh. SO I ask when the plumber will be here and.....they will ring me back. Officially pissed now.

Christmas is closing in really quickly now and when they finally finish we still have to paint, get the floor and kitchen tiles done. Feeling really overwhelmed and frustrated. The fact that it's Chrismas would bother me except that things close down and if the floor and things aren't here before we could be waiting until the end of January. OK better stop typing now...my eye has started twitching ( insert maniacal laugh here)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Gee! I'd be angry too! Hope they get cracking!!!

The Arthur Family said...

HUGS it will work out. somehow!!

breathe in..... breathe out...

woooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa