5 November 2007

My goodness a Meme!

Mandy has nominated me for a meme...ummm thanks? LOL I hadn't heard of such a thing so I wandered over to her blog to check it out. Here is what I found :^)

Mandy from Made by Mandy scrapbooking tagged me for the "Picture Me" MeMe.

Kate at Our Red House began this MeMe and said the following;


"The rules are simple: post a picture of yourself on your blog. As some may feel uncomfortable posting a current photo, a baby or childhood picture is fine. Post the picture, tell us the story behind it, copy the logo, and tag three others (without forgetting to tell them that they have been tagged!)"


So here goes...

This is ME! Taken by DS2 J while I was painting the extension. Now who to nominate hmmmm

Chandelle @ Arthur happenings

Rachael @ 2+3=A mad house

Joyce @ Salisbury's corner of the web

I hope this is ok girls. I nominated you because I enjoy reading about yur lives and you aren't scared to put your pic on your blog ;^D

Take care all

Hugs Pam

No comments: