21 August 2007

It was......

...the best of times it was the worst of times lol Ahhh the joys of building.

We have walls!

Well half of them anyway. The other half will go up tomorrow. They would probably have finished today but when they put up the bathroom walls we discovered a problem :^O

The bathroom floor should have been a stubby L shape but it is square. We assumed that it was square now because of the plan changes unfortunately that isn't the case. I suppose they will just fill the gap up to floor level but that will ruin the planned polished floor. This photo shows the view from the bedroom door looking down the hallway.

Thats all for tonight. I have to get them here tomorrow to find a solution to the floor and the roof as things aren't going as planned with tiles either.

Goodnight all

4 comments:

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

wow what reno fun you are having!!! cant wait to see layouts of this :)

The Arthur Family said...

For every thing that has gone wrong, something better comes along. the extensions are so exciting. I am so glad you are blooging it :)

HUGS
C

Pam said...

The layouts? well I think that will be a book. We plan to include everything from the begining so it will be quite an album and lots of fancy foldaway's for maximum pictures per page.

Pam said...

I am enjoying this blogging business. You know that I blame you and Nanc don't you! So if there are complaints about my boring blog feel free to contact me and I will forward all complaints to the perpetrator's lol