2 August 2007

First week of August

WHAT A WEEK!

We were told that work would start on Monday so I stayed home and waited. While I waited I recieved a phone call telling me that no2 son had broken his collarbone! Poor kid was very brave and by the time he got home was all strapped up and clutching his xrays. He was happily smiling as he told his story and got lots of sympathy along with lollies, icecream, pods, and a brother and sister who were doing his jobs lol.

As for the building, it started with a flurry of excitement with 85 tonnes of quarry rubble being delivered over 2 days. The guy on the bobcat was amazing. We were all watching and at times it was jaw dropping. I think he was enjoying putting on a show for all of his spectators lol


Unfortunately by Wednesday we hit a snag and work stopped. We have boundary issues so they have to measure and peg and decide exactly what to do.

So now we wait!

No comments: