28 September 2007

WHAT A DAY!

Today was one of those rare occasions (since construction started) that I got to go out. When I got home I was blown away by the change!

Nothing had happened since late last week then today 6 tradies turned up. 3 gyprockers, 2 plumbers (they came to fix the joint from the old bathroom to the new pipes which were leaking) and the carpenter who came to the scribe the bargeboard under the tiles, hang front door and make the most amazing difference....he broke through into the house so the extension is officially part of the house! Yayyyyy

So here are the much awaited photos lol

Dave wants a pair of these go go gadget legs lol


How to change a window into a door....


Oh my what a difference a day makes!

Going to get a good nights sleep with a HUGE smile on my face :^D

1 comment:

The Arthur Family said...

woohoo it looks awesome!!!!!!


not far to go now pammy :)
HUGS