21 September 2007

Arrrrgh!

Is that talk like a pirate day or non carpenters? lol

I have been kept very busy with life around here. Most of you know what happened to M and for those who don't I will just say his shiner is coming along nicely...sigh.

As for the non-carpenters ... they are cladders. They were also paid to put the outside window surrounds and door frame in. When we looked at the workmanship...or lack there of...we were not happy. Where the mitre cuts on the corners haven't met up they have filled them with a silicone type putty and where they were really badly mismatched they simply did what anyone would do ... took an angle grinder to it. They also put a piece of wood on the end of our eaves that is just ridiculous on so many levels and J's window is sagging in the middle so that also needs to be looked at.

Will tackle the site manager tomorrow and see what can be done about the windows. What is it that the site manager does exactly? I wonder because I feel like I am doing a lot of the onsite management at the moment lol

I'll leave you with photo of the back of the house before they put the edges around the windows.

Take care.

No comments: