22 October 2007

Security doors

Security door man turned up today and the poor bugger was having a bad day. The first door locked open and wouldn't move after that so it had to be taken back then he was really happy about the second door being ok until he squated down the put the plate that the lock goes into and his hammer went straight through the mesh :^( Not happy Jan. We pointed out that Murphy lived on this site and had showed himself many times at that he just laughed saying that his mother was a Murphy so what hope did he have lol. Anyway all is well now and we have 2 lovely new security doors.
Here is what they look like.... Good night for now

1 comment:

Pam said...

There is a security company in another country that keeps posting comments on here which links to their company site. I have removed it 4 times and don't appreciate companies using my blog as advertising. If it is a genuine comment I am happy to leave the link how ever I will not be used to advertise. I am also happy to do an entire post encouraging people who have had a bad day to email you and tell you about their problems and how it is not nice to use people for your own ends.

Have a good day and play nice!

*UPDATE*

Ok they couldn't call their little robots off so I guess I have someone to write to when I have a bad day grrr to so called legitimate companies using spam as advertising.